(Released October 2017)
- Support for Papyrus 3.x (Oxygen).
- Support for Papyrus RT 1.0 (Oxygen).
- Web published model reports now also provides clickable hyperlinks in diagrams for relationships and not only elements.
- Several bugs have been fixed, see Resolved bugs for details.
(Released June 2017)
No significant new feature. v4.2.1 is a pure bug-fix release, see Resolved bugs for details.
(Released February 2017)
- Support for multi-selection. Several models can be activated and published in a single operation.
This make it easy to work in a multi-model environment.
- [Papyrus only] Rich-text documentation support. Rich-text editors are available in MMA wizards and views for editing element documentation, e.g. nested comments.
MetaModelAgent acts compliant to the Papyrus rich-text preference setting.
- [Papyrus only] Support for customized diagrams. Support for validating and adding diagrams that have been customized by using the Papyrus DSML extension mechanism.
This will make MetaModelAgent useful even if you have your own extended diagrams.
- Support for additional interaction elements. The following interaction elements are now fully supported: Gate, Interaction Use, Combined Fragment.
This will make it possible to set up and validate very detailed and precise rules around your interaction modeling.
- Extensive item guidelines in the MMA Guidance View.
The same kind of extensive easy-to-read guidelines that are available when publishing guidelines are now available in the Guidance View as well.
- Totally redesigned and improved MMA Model Publisher. New modern design and a lot of new cross-reference capabilities as well as new search facilities.
The web publishing feature will make it possible for anyone to view and analyze your models in a very user-friendly layout.