Download and Install MetaModelAgent
Make sure you have a proper installation of one of the supported Eclipse-based modeling tools.
If you do not have a supported UML tool installed, we recommend that you install and use open-source Eclipse Papyrus. Follow the Papyrus installation instructions before you continue.
Within your running Eclipse workbench:
- Select Help -> Install new software from the main menu to bring up the Installation Wizard.
Within the Installation Wizard:
- Click the Add... button to bring up the Add Repository popup dialog.
- Within the Location field, copy and paste the URL to our update site:
- Click OK to let Eclipse look up an display the add-ins that are available on the location.
- Make sure the Group items by category check box is checked.
- Select the latest built for your current host tool (if you are in need of older versions, please see the download page).
- Click Next to continue.
- Read and accept the license agreement on the subsequent page and click Finish to start installation.
- During the installation you will be prompted to accept the signed content of the software package. Accept the signed certificate and click OK to complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, you will be prompted to restart the workbench.